Are you getting ready to sell your home? Here are a few tips on how you can sell fast:
Small Spaces:If you live in a condominium, you may not have lots of space. Here’s how you can utilize small spaces:
- Choose your colouring wisely - try sticking with lighter colours to make the space feel larger. Darker colours make the space feel smaller.
- Replace your doors with sliding walls - it allows the room to feel much larger.
- Use open storage cabinets/shelving to draw the eyes upward.
Curb appeal plays a large factor when selling a home. Here are some ways you can improve:
- Install outdoor lighting - this allows the house to be bright and welcoming.
- Paint the front door – by painting the front door a bold colour it allows your house to stick out from the competition.
- Plant/fix wildlife - by adding/fixing landscaping, it gives the house a newer look, which is what potential buyers are looking for.
Staging:Staging plays a very important role when trying to sell a home, here are some tips you should think about when staging:
- Less is more – you want to highlight your homes features, by having less buyers will be able to see the simplicity your home can offer.
- There’s a lot of competition – it’s important to differentiate your home from others, by having unique items in your home it can create a better turnover.
- Accessorize – by adding paintings, plants, and colourful features it creates an architectural feel that the home may not have.